Monday, February 27, 2012

A is for Ashley

Hello there, lovlies!
I know it's been a while since I've done a blog post, and I apologize. Chloe and I have been super busy with all of our musical activities (chasinglovely.com), but never fear! Chasing Lovely is still here ;) 

I promised I would do a profile on all the Pretty Little Liars stars, and I intend on keeping that promise. So without further ado, meet ASHLEY BENSON.





Bracelets? Love. Green gemstones? Love. Dark nailpolish? Love, love love!




The color of this dress is absolutely stunning. 




Bows make everything better (:




This is on my nail to-do list. The chunky geometric ring tops it off nicely.




Sweet and simple. When wearing a bold lip, pair it with toned down eyes and cheeks.




Gotta love a girl who can rock glasses!




Leather jacket = a must-have staple...which is why I still need to get one :P




Perfect pink pout.




Loving the angles on this jacket! And the royal blue hue...scarf tops it off nicely.




Angled brow + smokey eye + perfectly coiffed hair? Ashley get an A+

Hope everyone had a happy Monday! I'm off to watch the PLL episode that I TiVo-ed ;)

xo,
T

2 comments: