Saturday, December 3, 2011

Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum.

Greetings, Lovelies! It's been a while since our last post. We have been so very busy lately (school, music, more school...more music...no sleep), so we apologize for the delay. 
So...let's get down to it.

Top: White House Black Market - Shorts: Gap



Two things to take note of: my nail polish and that MAGNIFICENT tree trunk behind me. Nail polish credit: OPI "You Don't Know Jacques." It is gray-brown. One of the most oddly beautiful colors ever created. I can't believe I'm so blessed to live in a world where nail polish and bark exist. This world never fails to enchant me.


From the front it looks like just a plain old black shirt...but the back has a gorgeous scoop! I think I've featured this piece in another post. But it is completely deserving (:


So these shorts. I saw them at GAP when they first came out, and waited patiently until they went on sale. SO WORTH IT. Tweed + Shorts = PERFECTION. Swoon.
If you're somewhere in the northern region of the world, I hope winter is not coming on too strong. If you live in the south like we do, be thankful. You have no idea how good you have it! But always remember: never sacrifice fashion for the weather. Grin, bear it, and look good wearing it ;)

xo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment