Thursday, January 10, 2013

You're the One That I Want

Faux leather jacket: Target (on sale) - Olive hoodie: Aerie - Striped shirt: J. Crew

A leather jacket is a wardrobe staple. But you don't want just any leather jacket...there are some really atrocious ones out there. With all the different styles of leather jackets nowadays, it might be a good idea to have a few different versions of this must-have. But when you're a broke college student, that's not always an option. Your mission? To find the one.




Chuck Taylor sneakers: DSW
Lipstick: CoverGirl lip perfection in "Hot Passion" 305 (I also used CoverGirl red lip liner)
Skinny jeans: American Eagle Outfitters




Sunglasses: Pre to Post Modern
Hat: Pre to Post Modern
Unicorn decor: Pre to Post Modern


Cat salt & pepper shakers: Pre to Post Modern
Tennis shoes: New Balance

GO FAUX. Chloe found the faux leather jacket I'm wearing at Target...on sale! I'm all about faux leather--it's cheaper and animal-friendly :) I love a bold red lip paired with leather--they go hand in hand. A lot of leather jackets I see in stores have a hooded sweatshirt sewed into them, so I decided to create my own DIY version of that. After snapping a few pics, we stopped into Pre to Post Modern for the first time. I immediately noticed the sunglasses on display and eagerly went over to try them on. Unfortunately, I didn't have my purse with me so I couldn't actually buy anything in the store (probably an economically wise decision) but there was a lot of cool stuff in there!

What I'm listening to right now: Florida Georgia Line – It'z Just What We Do

Photos shot by Chloe with an Olympus PEN camera

If you have any thoughts or questions, please leave a comment below!


xo,
T

p.s.- It was a freakishly cold day for Nashville when we shot these photos...so if my smile looks a little pained to you, now you know why ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Taylor-your style, fashion, makeup, and music is so inspiring:) I read your blog whenever I'm in need of artistic/fashion inspiration! keep being lovely!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Made my day to wake up and read this ;) I love sharing what I'm passionate about, so I'm really glad you enjoy it! Blogging my outfits more often in 2013 is on my New Years resolution list, so hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more posts from me :)

      Have a fantastic week!

      xo,
      T

      Delete