Monday, May 16, 2011

PROM!

We recently did a photo shoot down by the Stone Arch Bridge, but procrasti-Chlo-chlo has yet to make that post...but she insists on being the one to do it! 

So here are some prom pics from this past weekend to tide ya over ;)




Dress: Nordstrom's, La Femme 15086
Nail polish: OPI "On Collins Avenue"
Prom dress shopping can be a bit of a daunting task. There are so many stores...so many dresses. I was originally going to go short, but there weren't any that I tried on that I absolutely loved. Then my mom found this one for me, and it was a perfect match (:


Black dresses: BCBG Max Azria
Here's one of the gang. Not too shabby, if I do says so myself (: On the far right, Clara is donning a Korean fusion dress!

Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
And here we have Chloe being...Chloe. 

Enjoy!

xo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment