Monday, September 26, 2011

LUST LIST

Hello, lovelies! I hope you've been enjoying this beautiful fall weather. On that note, I've compiled a list of all things covetable this fall. Here it is: The Lust List. 


Quoddy shearling-lined ring boot
jcrew.com


I think this shoe is adorable. It's got an eskimo flavor to it. Sure looks comfy...if I could afford it :P




I don't carry a purse often (I only own one...) but it seems the trend this fall is back to classics. Refreshing, if you ask me. Simple, traditional...almost makes me want to own a second purse (:


Coach classic leather stewardess bag
Coach.com


Here's Coach's take on the trend. They brought back their original classic designs, which are available for a limited time. Nice to look at...price ain't so pretty :P


J. Crew darby glitter loafer
jcrew.com


I've seen this loafer style everywhere. J.Crew is the only place I've spotted a sparkly version. Me + sparkles?? Well, you know...


G. H. Bass & Co. penny loafers
jcrew.com


I have a dark brown pair of G.H. Bass loafers that I got on clearance last year. But this is a pretty color! 


Frye veronica slouch boot
shopbop.com


I've worn what I call my "roadster booties" in previous posts, and since I wear them SO MUCH, I've been on the lookout for a similar pair. This time I'm thinking one that hits higher than the ankle. Motorcycle boots are my obsession.




So there's this boot at Nine West. SHOE CANDY, my friends. Eat it up.




Nine West ALSO has a section called "Biker Chic," which basically has all the shoes I covet and crave. The one on the far left is their "Runway Relief" boot, so proceeds go to charity.


I'm going to preface this by saying that I've always wanted to own a cape. There's something about that medieval, long, billowing shape. Needless to say, at the price this one's (anthropologie.com) going for, I won't be a cape-owner anytime soon :( 


This girly shape (anthropologie.com) is equally charming. I love gold-yellow tones because they stand out. The collar...the buttons...the ruching...oh, I could go on and on! 

Anthropologie glossed loafers
anthropologie.com

Those of you who know me might be aware of my obsession with green. I happen to think it is the most magnificently wonderful color. So pairing heeled loafers (anthropologie.com) with a glossy forest green? I'm smitten.

Ash vedder boot
freepeople.com

Moto boots + STUDS? = ahhhh perfection. 

Dr. Martens vegan docs
freepeople.com

I've always wanted a pair of Dr. Martens. This red oxblood color is beautiful.

Jeffrey Campbell ponderosa boot
freepeople.com

I don't know about you, but I'm really diggin' these boots. The anklet look is super cute.

Jeffrey Campbell sgt pepper ankle boot
freepeople.com

These boots make me want to take a stroll on a cobblestone street in Paris. Fashion is so inspiring, non?

Sam Edelman rizzo spike heel
freepeople.com

Should I just say Free People has the bestest shoes and call it a day? ;)

Luxury Jones boot
freepeople.com

No explanation necessary. Just AWESOMENESS.

Bicycle clock necklace
urbanoutfitters.com

Chloe spotted this one and showed it to me. Bike. Clock. Necklace. 

The moral of this post? Even if you can't afford them, some things are just lovely to look at ;)

xo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment