Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Autumn Delights

Glasses: Ray-Ban, LensCrafters
Tank: J. Crew
Skirt: J. Crew
Oxford Heels: Payless Shoes

The leaves are beginning to change. Nashville is no longer unbearably sweltering hot. And I'm on the hunt for some warm blackberry pie.

Yep, it's that time of year, folks--time to pull out the fall wardrobe. (Whoopee!!)

I have wanted a pair of heeled oxfords for...like...ever. So when I saw an ADORABLE pair at Payless Shoes, well...you know the rest.

Shoes: Payless Shoes
Up close in all their glory (: haha

Tank: J. Crew
Skirt: J. Crew
Glasses: Ray-Ban, LensCrafters
At first glance you might think, "Wow, what an artsy pose!" I wish I could take credit for it. I was actually itching my leg. Damn mosquitos.

Glasses: Ray-Ban, LensCrafters
Tank: J. Crew
I absolutely love wearing glasses. It makes me feel so...me.

Glasses: Ray-Ban, LensCrafters
Tank: J. Crew
Skirt: J. Crew
Oxford heels: Payless Shoes
I nearly toppled over trying to hold this pose while Chloe took the picture. It's not easy trying to look graceful and balance in heels and make it seem effortless!




I edited this photo two different ways and was torn 'cuz I like them both...but who says I can't include both?
**NOTE: Yes, I edit my pictures. They do not magically pop out of the camera this way. Sorry if I ruined the magic for you.

Glasses: Ray-Ban, LensCrafters
Tank: J. Crew
Skirt: J. Crew
For those of you wondering, no, this is not my natural hair color (however, I was born with strawberry blonde hair--my dad's a ginge). I think God just made a mistake when he gave me dishwater-colored hair. It's okay, though. We all make mistakes sometimes. And now that I've got that all fixed, I must say, I feel complete. Don't judge ;)



I usually suck at making buns. Then I discovered this one.^^
How-to:
1. Tie your hair in a 'normal' bun with a hair binder. Leave a long piece of hair hanging out the end (meaning, don't pull the bun all the way through--it should be relatively small).
2. Take that loose hanging piece of hair, and twist it around the bun as many times as necessary. Then pin it to your head with a bobby pin.

It's THAT EASY! I swear ;)

Glasses: Ray-Ban, LensCrafters
Tank: J. Crew
Skirt: J. Crew
Shoes: Payless Shoes
There's something so classy and timeless about black and white photographs...

Shoes: Payless Shoes
Here's the shoes from the other side. I liked the grass in the background so I will argue that this is NOT the same as the picture that appears earlier ;)

Glasses: Ray-Ban, LensCrafters
Tank: J. Crew
Skirt: J. Crew
Red nail polish is also timeless and classy! This particular shade is "Little Red Wagon" by O.P.I.

Glasses: Ray-Ban, LensCrafters
Tank: J. Crew
Skirt: J. Crew
Shoes: Payless Shoes

Haha now THIS is real classy ;)

Hope y'all are enjoying the delightful autumn weather! Stay lovely (:

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment