Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Men's Section

There's something about a men's section that always draws me in. Perhaps it's the incredibly attractive salesmen who roam those grounds, or the incredibly attractive clothes I find..

Shirt: JCPenny, approx $10-15 (ON SALE)
Tie: my dad's closet (NOT AN ACTUAL STORE!!)



I stole this tie from my dad's closet. That counts as the men's section, right? (:

Shirt: JCPenny, approx $10-15 (ON SALE) - Tie: my dad's closet (NOT ACTUALLY A STORE!!)
Pants: American Eagle, approx $25-35 (ON SALE) - Chuck Taylors: DSW, $16.37 (ON SALE)

I don't believe in "no white pants after labor day." Clearly.

Checkered shirt: J. Crew, approx $25-30 (ON SALE) - Navy sweater: Forever21, $10.50 - Cross necklace: gift
This checkered shirt came from the J.Crew men's section (my personal favorite!) Another fun fact: I love sweaters. So when I found this at Forever 21 for ten bucks, I couldn't walk away.


Checkered shirt: J. Crew, approx $25 (ON SALE) - Navy sweater: Forever21, $10.50
Jeans: American Eagle, approx $30 (ON SALE) - Chuck Taylors: DSW $16.37 (ON SALE)

Here's another angle of the outfit. My Chucks just completed it perfectly.. I guess you could say those are men's too, cuz I could only dream that my feet are a size 7.5...


Cardigan: J.Crew , approx $30-40 (ON SALE) - White Button Up: American Eagle, $27.50 (ON SALE)


Alright, I realize my outfit here completely goes against the dress code rules, but Taylor's on the other hand works out pretty nicely. 


Cardigan: J.Crew, approx $30-40 (ON SALE) - White Button Up: American Eagle, $27.50 (ON SALE)

The cardigan Taylor's wearing is another wonder I found in the J.Crew men's section... I swear they should pay me for every time people say, "Oh that's a cute sweater/shirt/cardigan/etc" and my response is "Thanks! J.Crew mens section!!" Anyways, our friend Jonathan Robinson (who is an INCREDIBLE guitar player) is with us (:


Checkered Shirt: JCPenny, approx $12-15 (ON SALE)


JCPenny men's section has given me little wonders as well! 

Shirt: Anthropologie, approx $30-40 (ON SALE)
Okay, maybe this isn't "men's section," but I'm going to give a little ode to the jean shirt I begged [my mom] for the moment I saw it poking out of the rack at Anthropologie...


Shirt: Anthropologie, approx $30-40 (ON SALE) - Jeggings: American Eagle, $19.95 (ON SALE)


We paired it with a black belt and black jeggings (which are TECHNICALLY against dress code, but as a student it is necessary to break rules and push limits) since we deemed the shirt long enough [to wear with jeggings].

Anyhoo, here's how I'm continuing to cope with my clothing restrictions: the ever so fabulous Men's Section.

Lots of love, C:

No comments:

Post a Comment