Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall-ing

The temperature has begun it's slow decline here in Tennessee. And just as slowly, we begin to incorporate cozy cardigans into our closets.
Yes, it's that time of year--my favorite time: fall.

Cardigan: Anthropologie - Tank: American Eagle Outfitters - Jeggings: Target - Boots: Two Lips (DSW)
Earrings: POSH



As the weather is transitioning, I try to ease into knits. For example, I chose a cardi with 3/4 length sleeves, composed of light materials. It's the worst when you bundle up and feel too warm the whole day :P


As a devoted boot fanatic, I jump at the first chance to pull out the old-fashioned, vintage-y looking lace-ups. What I love about these boots is there is a zipper on the inner side, which means I don't have to sit down and tie them every time!


Whenever I have to stick jeans into my boots, I grab skinnies with the SKINNIEST ankles (less to stuff). I've found that jeggings work fabulously, especially since I like my normal skinny jeans to bunch at the bottom ;)


Success of the day: my ponytail. This morning was one of those mornings where you contemplate: to hop in the shower or to not hop in the shower? I chose no, and let me tell you--best decision ever! My dry shampoo worked perfectly in sync with my ponytail. I got tons of volume without teasing at all. I was very pleased with my rocker-pony :)





We're curious: how are you fall-ing into fall? Share with us by posting a comment below! We love hearing from you :)

Photos shot by Chloe with an Olympus PEN camera

As always, stay lovely!

xo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment