Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice



The leaves are changing, Halloween is just around the corner, and there is yet to be a chill in the air. #ThankYouNashville

Never mind that, I'm still going to dress in the fall spirit! Besides, at school they have the air cranked up so high I feel like I'm back in Minnesota again. Maybe they feel the need to offset the "heat" outside? ;)



Chloe found this cool tree and decided to take a picture of it. I imagine some sort of fairies or elfin creatures live in there...haha.


And...the leaves are beautiful. I wonder why I love fall?

Sweater: Macy's - Jeggings: Target - Boots: Off Broadway Shoes - Earrings: POSH

Before I go any further, you must know that this outfit is the brain child of my mom. Kudos, mom! She put it on, asked what I thought, and I said, "Oooh! Cute! I want to wear that tomorrow!" But she said, "No, I get to wear it first!" Fair enough. "Alright, well wear it tomorrow, so I can wear it Tuesday!"
Gotta love shopping the mom closet :)


My favorite pair of earrings I own. Because they go with everything.


Another reason I am absolutely enchanted by fall? I get to walk around campus as the leaves float down around me. So if anyone sees me and I look like I'm staring off into space, I'm just leaf-watching. It's like people watching, but with leaves.
Oh, and if I look like I'm about to run into something, please stop me before I make a complete fool of myself! I've been known to walk into things...
Glass windows to be specific.

Belt: American Eagle Outfitters

Mom also suggested the belt. It gives the top more shape, and matches the boots nicely.



One day I will live in a magical forest. This is a start.


I have to throw leaves. I can't not throw them. It's uncontrollable. When I see them scattered on the ground, it's like they're just waiting to be tossed.






I've always wanted a pair of brown boots. They're such a staple--they go with everything! Lucky for me, my mom just happened to get a pair for herself. Being the little thief I am, I robbed her closet, like usual ;)


We've had this belt for forever. The color is so versatile, so we've been able to get good use out of it. I love the woven pattern.


I sort of blend in with the leaves...like a chameleon. It's possible I'm so obsessed with fall that I am starting to become fall...

Hope everyone is having a lovely start to their week!



xo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment