Thursday, December 13, 2012

Taylor Makeup Tutorial


So originally my blog wasn't letting me post pictures...but I guess Blogger changed their mind and it's working now! So disregard my whole spiel at the beginning of the video (scroll down if you don't know what video I'm talking about!).

Here's a video on my "everday" makeup look:




When I say "everyday" look, what I mean is this is generally how I do my makeup when I wake up for a normal weekday. On the weekends I either experiment with a crazy/fun/new/colorful look or wear no makeup.


Fun fact: it's actually pretty difficult to put your makeup on using a webcam as your mirror...


Anyways, I'm off to play music with Chlo Chlo!

If you have any thoughts or questions, feel free to leave a comment below (or beneath the video)!

~Stay lovely~

xo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment